Credit Controller - Dublin
My client, one of the countries most prestigious companies are seeking an experienced Credit Controller to join their expanding team based in their City Centre offices.
The finance team provides business critical support to a highly dynamic and focused network of internal clients. A highly focused, motivated and professional group they take immense pride in providing the timely, concise and strategic management information.
*Only candidates who meet the qualifying criteria will receive contact.
- Minimum of 2/3 years similar experience in a fast paced, Credit Control environment.
- Daily collections calls
- Assisting the Financial Controller with other tasks
- Contact debtors to secure payment
- An exceptional appreciation for the balance between client relationship and working capital management.
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills
- Close Credit and Debt Management of accounts in accordance with Company policy
In addition you will have:
- A proven successful track record in credit control collection
- Proven relationship management skills
- Outstanding communication (both spoken and written) and people skills
In addition you will possess the following attributes:
- Team player
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary, €30 - €35k depending on experience
- An excellent benefits package
- Excellent career progression opportunities