Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation require a temporary Customer Service Data Analyst for their Belfast Office.
Pay rate: £8.23 per hour
Location: Belfast City Centre
Hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday-Friday: 09:00 - 17:00 or 08:00 - 16:00
- a number of data integrity and critical data activities to meet business objectives,
- progress on audit recommendations and projects within the Customer Systems Team,
- supporting the team with month-end activities and in the re-allocation/prioritisation of duties.
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's Grade C or above, to include English and Maths, or equivalent (must have proof of certificates)
- Previous experience in a customer service support role to include
- Data entry;
- Interpretation & Analysis of data
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at many levels within the business;
- Competent in MS Office applications including MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Proficient in the use of the RapidXtra billing application
- Knowledge of the maintenance of data standards, including adherence to Data Protection legislation and Management of Business Sensitive Data
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete Basic Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £26.00
A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Laura Hagan will be in touch to confirm if you have been