Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Curriculum Quality Assurance Officer to start ASAP for a duration of 3 Months
Pay rate: £12.34 per hour
Hours: 36 hours
- HOLD a qualification at level 5 (or above) PLUS at least two year's experience of administering a wide range of simultaneous projects and of creating systems and workflows OR HOLD a level 4 qualification PLUS three years' experience of administering a wide range of simultaneous projects and of creating systems and workflows
- Recent experience of working with awarding bodies and experience of undertaking of assessment and internal quality assurance processes at Level 2 and above ; preferably with multiple awarding bodies for example; City & Guilds, Pearson BTEC, OCR or OCN
- Experience of supporting internal curriculum reviews, monitoring activities and preparing reports within an education or training setting
- Experience in research and evaluation methodologies, analysing data, producing reports and communicating findings
The competencies required for the effective performance in post are:
- Specialist Knowledge
- Information & Data Analysis
- Collaboration and Team Work
- Customer Service Orientation
- Communication and Personal Impact
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete a Enhanced Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Laura Hagan or Sinead McGivern will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**