Located in Lisburn, our international client manufactures and distributes a well-known beverage. Our client is committed to growing its business, contributing to its local community and developing its people. To grow and get better, not just bigger, requires strong organisational capability, and the right people in the right jobs.
As an Island of Ireland Customer Care Centre operative you will be responsible for managing all customer contacts, providing a range of services, from order taking, up selling-contributing to volume and distribution, handling complaints, answering queries, service requests, troubleshooting, stock control and cleansing releasing of orders.
These functions are delivered through three sub channels within the Customer Care Centre: Inbound, Outbound and Back Office, collectively working together to achieve the department KPI's.
Hours of work: 37.5 hour week 8.00am - 6pm Monday to Friday
- Dynamic and adaptable
- Computer literate
- Customer focussed, putting customer needs first.
- Work under your own initiative
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Good communication skills
- Have a willingness to learn and the ability to work as part of a team
- Possess a 'can do attitude
- Previous experience in a customer service environment
- Own transport as client site is remote
- Rates of pay £7.20 per hour rising to £8.46 per hour after 12 weeks.
- Uniform will be provided free of charge
- Free product to drink
- Staff canteen on site
- You can enter the frequent internal competitions and promotions
- An opportunity to gain experience with a progressive, growing and innovative company
- Working with an international brand
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Tanya on 028 9266 7585 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.