Customer On-Boarding and Mandates Specialist
We are currently looking for motivated and enthusiastic individuals with excellent administrative and clerical skills for a leading financial institute in Dublin City Centre. Candidates with Anti Money Laundering Experience will be at a distinct advantage
Previous banking experience would be very advantageous as would prior sales support experience.
The successful candidate should have the following attributes:
- AML experience
- Has excellent Microsoft Excel and Word experience
- Will be very organised
- Can handle pressurised situations
- Is flexible and can help within the team with additional tasks as necessary
- Can plan and prioritise work to achieve quality results within set time limits
- Has good inputting skills with speed and accuracy
- Has the ability to contribute as an effective team player
- Has excellent communication skills
Candidates available immediately for a temporary ongoing basis.
Due to the nature of this role, we will only be able to respond to applicants with the relevant experience as outlined above.
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.