Customer Relationship Manager
Grafton Sales and Marketing are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading manufacturing company for a Customer Relationship Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking, dynamic company. The Customer Relationship Manager will have overall responsibility for the day-to-day management and output of Team Managers and Customer Service Representatives dealing with a high-end Quality Product.
* Improve the Customer Experience.
* Display the highest level of both verbal and written communication with the internal/external customer.
* Build a positive team culture with strong staff engagement.
* Lead, motivate, develop, and appraise staff performance to ensure they are maintaining and exceeding customer's expectations.
* Achieve Customer Service objectives by working with the wider team, ensuring objectives are reviewed and met, identifying trends, determining systems improvements, implementing change.
* Managing customer issues, minimising the impact to both the customer, end user, and the business.
* Ensure staff are upskilled through evaluation, development, and training.
* Ensuring staffing levels are maintained in order to meet customer demands.
* Liaising with the suppliers to ensure required quality standards are met, escalating and trending quality issues back to root cause and actioning accordingly.
* Manage the process for remote scheduling for fitting for UK and Ireland.
* Working closely with the Logistics Manager to ensure containers are running to schedule and outbound deliveries are despatched as per ISO documentation.
* Structuring timelines with both suppliers and in-house production.
* Working closely with Credit Control to ensure customers credit limits are not exceeded.
* Developing Processes and Procedures to meet the business needs, and ongoing changes.
* Ensuring direct reports are adhering to the processes and procedures.
* Monitoring response times to both Customer and End Users.
* Promote, champion and achieve a Right First-Time ethos.
* High emphasis on attention to detail and quality focus.
* Preparation of Headcount Budget and monitoring of overheads against Department.
* Any other duties role may involve.
* 5 years management experience within a Customer Services Role
* Ability to make decisions and strong problem-solving skills
* High standard of computer literacy
* Previous experience in effective planning, organisation and development of a customer services team
* Experience of developing team members to improve their skill set
* Experience of working within a busy, fast paced, demanding environment with the ability to work accurately and within strict timeframes
* Experience of working to a Quality Management system
* Confident and assertive
* Professional attitude and demeanour
* Adaptable / flexible approach to work
* Be willing to travel throughout the UK, Ireland and Europe
* Experience in working within a manufacturing industry
* Experience in Change Management and Process Improvements
* Experience in working to Quality Standards i.e. ISO 9001/14001
The successful Customer Relationship Manager will enjoy a competitive salary circa £35,000-40,000 per annum depending on experience.
The Customer Relationship Manager role will be based in Lisburn.
If you would like to discuss this Customer Relationship Manager job in more detail please contact Ross McConville now on 02890 242824.
If this Customer Relationship Manager job is not quite what you are looking for, but you are interested in other roles in Sales and Marketing please check out the Grafton website on;
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.