Customer Service Advisor - Mallusk (temporary)
Grafton Recruitment, continuing its long standing partnership with Northern Irelands largest distributor of food and grocery products to the retail sector, is currently seeking a Customer Service Administrator to join their organisation on an initial 3 month assignment at their site in Mallusk.
To be responsible for logging and dealing with all customer queries relating to the Logistics Department. The position will be a vital part of communication to internal & external customers.
- Work with control centre staff to provide an efficient administration flow.
- Deal with customer queries in a polite and courteous manner.
- Ensure good communication by e-mail of any issues during shift regarding run changes to the warehouse and control centre.
- Ensure all necessary filing and keying of data is completed and up to date.
- Communicate all late deliveries to retailers at the earliest time. If there is any change from the first information given then the retailer must be communicated to once again.
- If cages are reported missing by retailers or loaders complete a full investigation, including contacting the remainder of the run & log on CRM system
- Arrange for the necessary paperwork to accompany any cage that has been found not loaded with the scheduled run.
- Report to the logistics management and log any delivery issues received from retailers.
- Log & update credits
- Key internal credits & rebates, inform relevant Department when complete
- Experience in working with systems.
- Previous customer care experience
- Experience in an administrative environment
- Good standard of education.
- Administration experience
Hours of work will be: Mon-Thurs 8.30am-4.30pm and Friday 8.30am-5pm. The rate of pay will be minimum wage. For further information please contact Craig on 02890242824 or submit your CV via the link.