Are you committed to providing excellent customer service? If the answer is yes then this role is for you!
Based outside Dungannon our client a growing energy renewable company requires an experienced Customer Service Administrator.
- Answering telephone calls from the farming community
- Log information onto the computer system
- Completion of the required paperwork
- General administrative duties as may be required
- Previous administration experience in a busy office environment is essential
- Previous call centre experience in a similar role is desirable
- IT literate to include Word and Excel. Knowledge of Navision would be an advantage
- Must be customer service focused and aware of the needs of the customer at all times
- Able to work accurately and methodically with numbers
- Able to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Methodical approach to work and able to work to tight timescales
- Confident communicator, with the ability to communicate clearly in both verbal and written terms at all levels across the company
- Be flexible in terms of operational requirements and working hours
Hours of work:
- Monday - Friday 8.00am - 4.30pm
- Saturday - 8.00am - 12.00 noon (every other Saturday)
Overtime is paid after 40 hours have been worked and paid at time and a half.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Claire on 02838353335 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button or emailing to email@example.com