Grafton Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator on behalf of their client who specialises in the medical sector. This is a temporary role initially for approx. 2-3 months but may develop into a permanent position in the future. This role will be based in Blanchardstown.
The main duties of this exciting role include:
- Managing inbound calls in a courteous and professional manner
- Assisting customers with queries
- Providing a high standard of customer service at all times
- Analysing customer account information
- Generate leads for sales team and up-selling services
- Liaising with other departments daily
- Work individually and as a team to achieve targets
- Ad hoc project work as and when required
- Leaving Certificate including 5 passes at Ordinary Level including a pass in Maths and English
- The ideal candidates will have previous experience in a call centre handling a high volume of inbound and outbound calls
- Experience in medical/healthcare sector a distinct advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills including MS Office
- Flexibility in approach to working arrangements
This is an excellent opportunity for an immediate start with an established organisation. The rate of pay on offer is €11.50 per hour and over time is offered regularly. The working hours will be 8.30am-5pm Monday to Friday. Please note that due to the location, own transport is preferable.
For immediate consideration, please forward an up-to-date CV. Please note, interested applicants must be available for an immediate interview.