Customer Service Administrator - Healthcare
The Client: Our client seeks to recruit a (Temporary) Medical Customer Service Administrator responsible for all elements involved with ensuring a seamless and smooth pathway for patients while promoting the highest standard of service at all times.
Our client is a healthcare service provider, specialising in 'direct to patient services' which include the dispensing and distribution of pharmaceutical products, homecare nursing services and sharps waste management, facilitating a unique turnkey solution for the delivery of hospital care in the patient's home.
The Role: The Medical Customer Service Administrator will be responsible for all elements involved with ensuring a seamless and smooth pathway for patients referred while promoting the highest standard of service at all times.
- Maintaining all records/correspondence/databases/documentation, electronic or other formats, in an accurate and legible manner within agreed policies
- Daily scheduling and co-ordination in accordance with the service requirements.
- Scheduling visits and route planning countrywide
- Handling a high volume of calls both inbound and outbound
- To attend all company required meetings, training and other business in a prepared and punctual manner
- Filing, scanning, and other general office administrative tasks
- Responsible for the administration of daily/weekly/monthly documentation for departmental reviews
- Assist in ensuring that continuing quality systems are implemented and maintained within the company.
- Represents self in a professional and ethical manner at all times, complying with all applicable company policy and procedures.
- To be courteous, polite and respectful to all customer, clients, healthcare professionals and colleagues ensuring that the highest quality of service is delivered at all times.
- Providing help and advice to customers by telephone, email, letter and face to face
- Ensure interdepartmental recognition, relationships and teamwork is maintained by communicating relevant information and ensuring a seamless process is in place for all patients /customers.
- Report customer related concerns as required and complete any investigation as requested by management
- To accept and process patient referrals in a sensitive and professional manner.
- Knowledge of route planning / scheduling
- Ability to deliver in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work under own initiative and make decisions quickly and effectively
Hours of work: 08.30-17.00 Monday to Friday.
Saturday work will be required (1 in every 4) with an extra day off during the week.
Salary €27,000.00 per annum
€1,000.00 per annum for Saturday work.
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.