Customer Service Administrators
My client is a well known Financial Services and Banking Institution across the island of Ireland. In business for almost 200 years, they currently have nearly 6000 employees to provide high level of service to nearly 2 million customers. Part of a Globally present organisation, they pride themselves on their local feeling and local understanding with motivation to be the best in their market at providing customer service.
A Customer Service Administrator role is currently available within the COMPLAINTS HANDLING CENTRE for a contract period of minimum 4 months, with possibility of extension. Role will be based in Dublin South. The successful candidates will work on complaints in relation to mortgage arrears.
An incredibly competent Complaint Handler will take personal responsibility to deliver amazing customer service, adhere to regulations for own case-load of escalated complaints and consistently demonstrate our Client's People Standards and Values.
As a Complaint Handler you will see every case through to its correct conclusion ensuring the completion of all relevant follow-up actions whilst relentlessly pursuing the delivery of fair outcomes to customers, in line with Group Complaint Handling Standards, Quality Assurance standards and regulations. The Complaint Handling Centre is unique across group in that it acts as an escalation area for multiple complaint types, as well as Executive and Ombudsman.
- APA Qualified in Regulations and Loans minimum - essential
- A comprehensive knowledge and experience of Banking Sales and Service. Processes and product knowledge.
- Experience of mortgage arrears complaints would be beneficial.
- Excellent Customer Service experience is also desirable.
- Passion for outstanding customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Proven ability to manage and defuse conflict.
- Proven ability to resolve disputes and agree settlement.
- Good attention to detail.
- The ability to assess and understand all relevant information to reach a fair decision.
- An understanding and knowledge of the Financial Service Ombudsman and/or Financial Regulator processes and procedures.
- A comprehensive knowledge of key business products and services.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Word.
- Good understanding of complaints management system.
- The ability to understand the mechanics of more sophisticated products and services.
Due to the nature of this role, we will only be able to respond to applicants with the relevant experience as outlined above. The role will commence on a temporary basis.
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.