We have an urgent requirement for a group of Customer Support Agents to join the Support Team on Monday next week.
We are looking for candidates with excellent writing skills to support clients via email as well as great computer and search skills. Graduates are welcome.
- Provision of an excellent support experience to customers via email and occasionally via phone and chat
- Investigate and research user issues and identify and escalate bugs so they can be resolved as quickly as possible
- Always be on the lookout for ways to improve the way we do things
- Advocate for users and pass ideas and best practices on to the rest of the team
- Update the internal knowledge base when you discover something new
- Ability to write and speak clearly and concisely with fluency in English
- Previous support experience
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Empathetic and can communicate in a caring and friendly manner
- Strong time management skills and motivation to exceed expectations
- Ability to work with systems you may not have come across before
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable working with computers
- Strong team spirit with a passion and drive to help users and to deliver the best customer experience
Please contact Natalia McCarthy on 01 517 5040 for more information or apply for the role and we will ring you back. As per above - the role is very urgent and the interviews will take place today and tomorrow.