Customer Service Advisor
Airport Road West
Grafton Recruitment are currently looking for experienced Customer Advisors for our client based on Airport Road West. Our client is a market leader in the energy sector.
- Receive and process customer gas orders and process payments where necessary.
- To respond to customer enquiries related to Bulk Gas Distribution.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Go the extra mile to engage customers.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Recommend appropriate products/services/plans to customers by providing clear, informative and expert advice with a confident and positive attitude.
- Outbound calling to customers during promotional campaigns to advise of the benefits of the offer and influence behaviour.
- Outbound calling to customers to verify account information where required.
- Resolve problems/complaints to customer's satisfaction in a timely fashion and ensure root cause has been identified and communicated to relevant department for corrective action.
- Keep records of customer interactions through identified process.
- To maintain and update customer database with accurate information.
- To ensure procedures and compliance requirements are adhered to.
- Support other team members with an enthusiastic, approachable attitude.
- To achieve KPI targets as set by the line manager.
- Provide cover within the scheduling team when required. This to include scheduling duties.
- Provide cover for on call rota when required.
- Any other ad hoc duties which may involve direct contact with other departments.
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs A-C including Maths + English
- Appropriate and relevant experience within a telephone sales and/or administrative experience
- Assertive, persuasive and well organised
- A good articulate communicator
- Literate and articulate with an excellent telephone manner
- Able to demonstrate initiative, drive and enthusiasm in a challenging environment
- IT literate
- Based on Airport Road West
- Public bus route available
- Car parking/canteen
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you are suitable for this role, please apply here or call Katie Doyle on 02890895824 for more information.