Permanent Customer Service Advisors are required for one of the largest financial contact centres in Northern Ireland.
Role: Customer Service Advisor
Rate of Pay: £8.45 per hour
Location: Stranmillis, Belfast
Hours: On average 37.5 hours per week (flex model rotation). Business operational hours are 8am to 11pm seven days a week; you will be expected to be fully flexible in-between these hours.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide solutions to all issues raised by customers during the one to one conversation.
- Deliver outstanding service by taking ownership of the customers' queries and aim to provide an immediate solution.
- Provide all relevant information to our customers whilst ensuring all regulatory compliance's are followed.
- Handle customer objections and manage their expectations.
- Assist other team members to resolve customer problems / queries.
- Update relevant information accurately into the client's systems.
- Lead by example, be approachable, and demonstrate a "can do" attitude, to develop a team working culture to help us achieve the best results.
- Undertake outbound calls for follow-up where required.
- Work to targets (e.g. quality of handling customer contacts); manage own time and prioritise tasks to meet and exceed these targets.
- Escalate issues to line manager where appropriate.
- Minimum 3-6 months hands-on experience of working in a contact centre environment within the financial industry is desirable, but experience of dealing with customers in other demanding environments (e.g. retail. leisure, etc) would also be applicable.
- Excellent telephone manner and / or experience of dealing with customers face to face.
- Basic PC literacy.
- Results driven and commercially aware.
- Excellent verbal communication skills; good listener who is able to understand and identify customer needs whilst delivering exceptional service.
- Conscientious and reliable individual who is self-motivated.
- Friendly personality shows confidence and pride in delivering excellent service.
- Open and trustworthy.
- Enthusiastic with positive attitude to work and a logical approach to problem solving.
- Keen for self-development and personal
- Flexible and embraces change.
If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and we will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted or for further information call Danielle Sedgwick on 02890895803.