What a typical day might look like:
- With continued focus on customer experience, you will play a pivotal role in the success of the branch, through building and maintaining relationships with customers, whilst meeting all of their financial needs.
- You will report to the Branch Manager and be a key figure in ensuring that the company is the leading provider in the local market.
- You will be proactive in the recognition and referral of new business and sales, and actively pursue cross sales of products to meet weekly activity and sales targets.
- You have an ability to work successfully as part of a team, and on your own initiative, will see you thrive within this professional and skilled environment, in Branches throughout the Dublin region.
What you must have?
- Proven experience in identifying sales leads and managing referrals in a regulated, target focused environment is essential to success in this position.
- In order to give the best advice and deliver a superior customer experience, a QFA qualification, or APA in Savings and Investments, Loans, and Consumer Credit is essential to be considered for this position.
- You are self motivated, enthusiastic, and you will possess a Bachelor`s Degree in Business or a related discipline. (Level 8 on the National Framework of Qualifications).
- Customers First Commitment ensuring that customers feel the difference when they interact with the company.
- Commitment to delivering a differentiated customer experience.
- Essentially we are doing everything we can to ensure our customers are happy.
- You recognise the importance of great customer experience.
For more information please click on apply now