Temporary Customer Service Agent required for Large Public Sector Client based in Belfast
Pay rate: £8.23ph
Duration 5 months
Hours: 37.5 per week
Key Activities - Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deal with both internal and external customer contacts to required quality levels, exceeding customer expectations and meeting all contractual SLAs and regulatory requirements for this team area.
- Process work in line with agreed procedures, business rules or scripts - related to delivery of all team tasks associated with rejected reads, meter reading correspondence, trade effluent, septic tanks, new connections, scanning and indexing and key account queries.
- Coordinate, prioritise and schedule work on a daily and weekly basis to optimise achievement of service levels.
- Strive to deliver and enhance an excellent customer service and solution
- Establish and maintain rapport with customers - listen to, analyse and translate customer feedback into service improvement initiatives.
- Participate in company-wide business improvement initiatives
- Identify opportunities for service improvements and delivery
- Work as an effective member of the team.
- Support colleagues in the delivery of team objectives.
- Uphold quality values in responding to contacts and requests in line with guidelines.
- Maintain and update information held on the quality and customer database manually.
- Other general duties as required by line manager.
- General Office administration.
Applicants MUST be able to demonstrate on their CV
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's Grade C or above, to include English and Maths, or equivalent
- Previous experience in a customer service support role to include
- Data entry;
- Interpretation & Analysis of data
- Experience of working to deadlines in a team environment
- Competent in MS Office applications including MS Excel, Word and Outlook
If interested please upload CV to the link and Sinead McGivern will be in touch if shortlisted