CUSTOMER SUCCESS EXECUTIVE, DERRY, £20-25K DEP ON EXPERIENCE
We are exclusively working with an exciting new IT software company based in the heart of Derry City. This fast-growing, innovative, solutions based organisation provides a bespoke product which enables their customers to improve their recruitment process.
Founded in 2012, our client is an exciting, growing business which offers career and professional growth opportunities to anyone who cares passionately about a job well done.
We're a fast-growing company and our days are fun and intense. We have a dynamic and diverse customer base who want to be more productive and need your help taking the steps to make it happen.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Success Executive. We are looking for an energetic, passionate, tech-savvy and customer-oriented individual to work closely with our customers.
Your role revolves around proactively on-boarding customers. A key part of this is to develop a deep understanding of their needs in order to best align our software to their goals and to deliver a configured solution suited to them. We deliver value not just by showing the client how to use the platform, but by also actively driving the adoption of industry best practices.
We take a very consultative approach with our customers and aim to engage fully with their end to end recruitment process so we can be sure we add real value to their selection approach. You'll need to have a thorough understanding of all products including features, functionality and benefits and be able to demonstrate this knowledge when working with clients.
Ideally you have an interest or background in HR / people management / recruitment and technology, paired with a passion for improving processes, systems and find compelling solutions.
- Managing a portfolio of high-profile customer accounts and ensuring their use of our product is closely aligned with their business strategies
- Identify trends in adoption and utilization of our product and provide guidance to customers
- Act as the customers advocate internally
- Contribute internally to the Launchpad team, share knowledge and best practices with team members, contribute to internal projects and initiatives, and serve as a Subject Matter Expert for specific technical or process areas.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a Bachelor's degree (ideally in a technology or HR related subject but this is not essential) or equivalent work experience
- Have experience or a background in implementing SAAS solutions involving technologically complex accounts
- Experience navigating, escalating, and leading efforts on complex customer requests or projects involving multiple parties and enterprise systems
- Be comfortable using online project management systems
- Have the ability to translate customer requirements & success criteria into implementation plans
- Technical acumen to convert plans into real solutions that work
- High attention to detail
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced team environment and able to readily adapt to changing market requirements
- Have the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively within customer timelines
- Process driven: consistent goal setting, execution, and follow up with customers
- A passion for outstanding customer service
- Excellent communications skills in English - both written and verbal to help customers understand a product by breaking down sometimes complex concepts to simple terms
- Be comfortable communicating with executive-level customers, with the ability to solve problems and leave customers feeling supported in a professional manner
- Ability to get to the root of the problem: Identifying and resolving a problem in an efficient manner
- Technical aptitude: ability to explain technical aspects of our product and learn how to use our product inside out
- Able to take control of situations and lead the way towards solutions
Please contact Marc Doorish on 02871 267799 for more information or click on APPLY NOW to submit your CV.