- 12 months customer service experience in a call centre environment (essential)Good telephone manner
- Computer literate with a working knowledge of microsoft office applications
* Experience of working in Broadband and/or Landline Technical Support
* Experience of working in 24/7 environment
* ambition and a high level of motivation
* a clear and confident communicator
* a friendly and professional telephone manner
SKILLLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- High standard of computer literacy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Rachel Horner will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE THURSDAY 21ST JULY AT 12PM.