Customer Service Agent - Dublin 1
Full-time, permanent role
Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting a Customer Service Agent behalf of our client based in Dublin 1. This client specialises in the provision of healthcare services and the business is currently experiencing a period of exciting growth.
The purpose of this project is to provide excellent customer service and to support sales & marketing initiatives and business development activities across the business.
Duties will include:
- Manage busy front-of-house reception
- Contacting current, lapsed and prospective clients by phone/email to generate appointment leads
- Working closely with field sales team to qualify potential leads and follow up in a timely fashion
- Assist marketing manager to drive marketing campaigns on behalf of clients
- Providing clients with product information as and when required
- Assist with marketing promotional activities and events
- Cash handling and processing payments and invoices
- General office administration duties
- Previous experience in a customer service/sales/telesales role essential
- Telemarketing experience an advantage
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently independently as well as part of a team
- Strong MS Word and Excel skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Excellent organisational skills
The salary on offer will be within the region of €22-23k depending on skills/experience. There is also a generous commission structure in place in addition to other benefits such as pension and discounted life assurance. Previous telesales/sales & marketing experience is essential. Working hours will be 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.
To apply, please forward your CV for consideration. Please note, immediately availability is preferred.