Customer Service & Sales Advisor | Retail Sector | Part Time
The Client: Located in Dublin City Centre, Trim, Dundalk and Navan locations.
The Role: Customer service and sales advisor position within the retail sector. There are various part-time roles for this position. You will be fully trained on the product and will have a stand alone role in a shop front selling said product.
Hours of work: Monday to Saturday. Part-time hours (some late evenings may be required)
- At least 1 years customer service experience required - preferably in the retail sector
- Bubbly, outgoing personality with the confidence to approach customers, educate on the product and follow through with the sale
- Ability to upsell - keep in line with KPI's and targets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Hourly pay rate between €11 and €12 per hour
- Occasional over time
- Full product and quality training
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.