Our client based in the Portadown area requires an experienced Customer Service Assistant to join their expanding team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person who has excellent inter-personal skills and a positive attitude to customer service to join the Portadown team. Applicants should have at least 2 years work experience in a customer-facing role.
Essential Criteria Required:
- 6 GCSE passes (or equivalent) at Grade C or above, including English and Maths (proof of certs essential)
- 2 years experience in a customer facing role
- Excellent communication skills
- IT literacy
- Must be a good team player
- Able to demonstrate competency in the use of Microsoft office
- Annual leave starting at 32 days per annum inclusive of bank holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Kpi bonus scheme
Hours of Work: Mon-Fri 9.00 to 5.00 (35 hrs) with a rota for Saturday mornings 9.30-12.00
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Claire on 02838353335 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button or emailing to email@example.com