Our Client, a Large Public Sector Organisation based in Causeway Coast & Glens require 6 x Customer Service Assistants to start A.S.A.P until November 2017
Role: Customer Service Assistant x6
Pay rate: £7.50 p/h
Hours: Part time hours on a 7 day rota
- Attending to enquiries from the general public and customers, both in person, via email and by telephone in an accurate, friendly and respectful manner.
- Operating CampManager, the computerised online reservation system.
- Checking customers in on arrival, directing to the appropriated pitch and ensuring all monies have been paid. Issuing washroom keys on deposit, electric cards, events programme and pointing out the facilities is also part of the check-in procedure.
- Ensure customers have vacated their pitch with their washroom key returned to reception before midday on their departure date.
- Maintain accurate records of key issues and deposits.
- Selling retail items, handling cash and issuing receipts via SamStock Computer package.
- Carry out general word processing duties including typing short reports, designing posters and updating online information.
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness at personal work station.
- Promoting and assisting with the delivery of events as required.
Applicants must possess:
- At least 4 months experience in an office environment with responsibilities for answering telephone, handling cash and dealing with the general public.
- Good working knowledge and competent in the use of Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and able to deal with the public in a polite and professional manner.
- Knowledge of the local area/tourist attractions.
If you are interested in this position and meet ALL essential criteria please apply directly via the link.