Grafton Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a temporary Customer Service Assistant for a Trade Counter position. This role is for a well established construction company with several offices throughout Northern Ireland. The role will focus on customer service and the ideal person should have a flair for sales and merchandising. This is a full-time temporary on-going role with an hourly rate of £6.70-7.20 depending on experience.
Job duties include:
- Serving customers, both face to face and on the phone
- Handling cash and credit transactions
- Pricing incoming enquiries
- Maintaining stock levels
- Upselling and cross selling relevant products
- Promoting group, regional and branch based campaigns
- Proven customer service experience, ideally face to face and on the phone
- Must be motivated to exceed customer expectations
- The ability to build rapport with new and existing customers
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable working in a busy environment
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Background in the building and timber supplies industry would be beneficial
This role will suit a positive and motivated individual who enjoys working with the public and providing excellent customer service.
If you wish to apply for this role, please apply here or contact Ciara at Grafton for more information on 02890895824.