Job Description: Customer Service Representative
Reporting to: Customer Services Supervisor
To provide excellent professional service and information to our customers and to accurately process their requests and orders.
- Answer incoming customer phone calls promptly and professionally.
- Provide a professional responsive service to our customers who communicate by phone, fax or email to the Company.
- Handle all queries and requests promptly.
- Pass on all calls and messages to other key staff in the Company.
- Provide any product or service information to customers.
- Process all orders through our computer systems using all computer packages.
- Assist our Administration team with paperwork.
- Adhere to Health & Safety standards.
- Ensure customers are quickly satisfied.
- Pass all communications and information to relevant persons.
- Process all orders accurately.
- To deal with or inform Management of any Health & Safety hazard which you experience in your working day.
Please forward your CV on-line for the attention of Joanne Duffy (Walkinstown Branch)