Train Conductor required on a temporary basis for a local Public Sector organisation based in Belfast £407.91 per week
Role: Train Conductor
Rate of Pay: £9.27 per hour (after training)
Hours: 20 hours per week Monday - Sunday Various Hours
Duration: 12 weeks initially, could be extended
- Provide passengers with a safe, efficient and courteous service whilst travelling
- Open and secure company premises on any duty and sign on and off duty by company prescribed means
- Prepare ticketing equipment,
- Check or issue tickets to all customers travelling on the network, by prescribed means.
- Ensure Passengers are advised of any delay or circumstances which affect the running or quality of the service provided.
- Keep trains and, where required, station premises in a clean and tidy state and take into account standards specified by senior CSC/ Management / Supervisors and laid down in the passengers charter.
- Assist with security alerts and service disruption
- Be conversant with all customer service / marketing / operational / human Resources procedures, literature and notices applicable
- Minimum of 2 years' face to face experience in a retail or customer service environment with experience of till operation
- Experience of dealing with customers complaints and customer enquires
- Experience of adhering to health and safety rules
- Ability to work shifts including early , late, weekends and public holidays
- Flexible attitude to work and working hours
- Must be 18 or over (in order to obtain a PTS Certificate)
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Kathy Fraser will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE WEDNESDAY 2nd NOV 12PM.