Our long term client is looking to recruit a Customer Service Co-ordinator to join their Sales team on a full time permanent basis.
The role will be to operate as part of a team to maximise sales of products by delivering customer excellence from beginning to end providing a professional, approachable, customer service to the clients customer base. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing pricing/quotations, sales order processing, liaising with other relevant departments as required including production, sales, technical and logistics.
Main Responsibilities of the Job
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of quotations.
- Manage the timely follow up all process with the customer to ensure quotations have been received and to establish the level of satisfaction and initial customer responses and conclusions from the quotation.
- Maintain organised and accurate filing of enquiries and quotations to ensure their ease of future access.
- Proactively pursue customer orders & agreed customer actions to ensure orders are produced as per customer requirements by:
- Working closely with sales, daily production and planning departments to ensure orders are fulfilled on time and in full (OTIF)
- Being the first point of contact with designated customers in relation to all issues and specifically pricing.
- Dealing with and responding to ad hoc and customer enquiries (telephone / email).
- Handling & resolution of customer complaints.
- Operating and development of an ERP/sales order processing system (Processing/Checking order intake and order acknowledgements)
- Ensuring all administration is accurate, clear, concise and up to date to ensure accounts can be managed by relevant team members as and when required
- Providing backup support to extend the external sales team.
- Supporting the delivery of departmental targets and KPIs through effective customer relationship management
- Management of House Accounts
- Any other duties as required.
GCSE English and Maths, Grade A - C or equivalent.
At least 1 year relevant experience in sales/customer service administration
At least 1 years' experience dealing with customers.
Working to tight deadlines
Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Strong interpersonal skills & influencing skills, with the ability to build
relationships with customers and multiple departments within the business
Ability to work to a high standard
Good initiative & problem solving ability
Meticulous approach to accuracy
1 year previous pricing/quotation experience
Experience of pricing and creating quotations to specification.
Relevant experience in manufacturing industry
Previous account management experience
Further terms and benefits will be discussed if you match the criteria