- Acknowledging the customer's issues and reassuring them of a solution.
- Listening effectively to customers, showing empathy and understanding.
- To resolve problems to customer's satisfaction within agreed timelines, effectively and efficiently.
- To develop and maintain a full knowledge of client products and services.
- To maintain and update customer database (Sage/Tesseract) with accurate information.
- (Name, address, post code, phone number, e-mail address. Notes must be dated, clear, concise and correctly spelt)
- To contact customers and clients as required ensuring prompt resolution to customer queries.
- Provide a high quality professional service to internal & external customers
- To ensure procedures and compliance requirements are adhered to.
- Providing on-going support to team members and management.
- To achieve KPI Targets as set by the Customer Service Manager.
- Any other ad hoc duties which may involve direct contact with other departments.
- Five GCSE passes (or equivalent) including English and Maths
- Excellent spoken French or Spanish is essential
- Proven and demonstrable customer service experience dealing with calls and queries within a formal customer service environment eg a helpdesk, call centre etc
- Previous sales experience is essential
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills both verbal and written
- Proven track record at delivering results in a timely and professional manner
- Ability to manage information and process in accurate and timely fashion
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Strong customer focus and attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent IT Skills - MS Office and Sage experience
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Claire on 02838353335 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button or emailing to email@example.com