Our client, a large well known Banking organisation, is recruiting for a temporary Customer Service Officer in their busy Belfast University Road Branch.
As a Cashier, working regularly in a face to face environment with customers, you will provide the highest quality service and offer advice on specific products and services available. This will include providing information on customer accounts and arranging appointments with new and existing customers to advise on additional available products.
- 2 years retail experience and/or relevant working experience in the financial services industry or 5 GCSE passes (or equivalent) at Grades A, B or C, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Other significant role requirements include:
- Proven ability to deliver excellent customer service in a team based environment.
- An organised approach to work.
- Good communication skills.
- Flexibility and a willingness to learn and take ownership of personal performance and development
- Basic computer literacy and keyboard skills
- If you are interested in applying please send your CV to Paula McClymont at Grafton Recruitment via the link
- A Pre-Employment Screening process is required including a credit reference check.