Customer Service Supply Chain Manager
Grafton Specialist Engineering recruitment has been exclusively retained to recruit a Customer Service supply chain manager for an exceptional Co. Antrim based firm.
You will be responsible for:
- Deliver strong and effective communication to the customer service team and key stakeholders, following up and reviewing where required.
- Can make decisions, sometimes with incomplete information, tight deadlines and pressure. Decisions are always based around the needs of the company and customer.
- Develop and implement a customer service strategy aligned to the 3 year strategic growth plan.
- Build strong relationships with all departments, in particular, sales and operations to ensure a smooth customer-focused process flow which resolves issues and is efficient, timely and accurate.
- Continually review transportation routes to maximise economy by combining shipments or consolidating warehousing and distribution.
- Continually review customer service levels using a variety of methods to measure customer levels and satisfaction, making recommendations for improvement and implementing agreed improvements.
- Can solve tough and complex problems using various methods, tools and techniques. Looks beyond the first and obvious solution to get the right solution
- Minimum 2 years' proven customer service experience Managing people
- Building strong relationships
- Problem solving
- Managing activities taking into account market conditions
- Building strong relationships with logistics/hauliers and external third parties
- Logical and structured thinker, with talent and experience in scheduling, forecasting and modelling with large data sets
- Ability to analyse information and use data effectively to problem solve and inform decision making
- Competent within all Microsoft packages, specifically Excel.
- Competent within MRP/ERP systems for all functions