Programme Manager required within Change Area
We are looking for an accomplished Programme Manager for a role with our Client in the Financial Services Sector.
Role Status: Contract
Location: Belfast ( some travel maybe required to other UK and Ireland)
Purpose of Role
- Plan and deliver an inter-related Programme of complex and critical business or regulatory projects across the businesses and including Group programmes led from other functions
- Lead and develop a matrix team of project management and operational resources to ensure effective delivery of all requirements within budget and schedule constraints.
- Lead extensive direct and indirect stakeholder engagement at a senior level with a diverse range of businesses and functions
- Leading and develop a team of change professionals including project managers and business analysts
- At least 5 years Change Management experience, including previous management of complex/critical programmes, with a proven track record of delivery
- Extensive experience of the application of Change Management methodologies
- Has managed multi-disciplinary teams and stakeholders across various locations
- Experience of managing change in a financial services environment; including business and / or regulatory change programmes
- Experienced in use of Project Finance appraisal techniques including IRR / NPV / Payback / Breakeven analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to engage and influence up to executive level
- A relevant, recognised formal qualification in Programme management is desirable but not essential
Technical Knowledge Required
- In depth knowledge and proven practitioner in project and Programme management methodologies
- Experienced in business analysis, process design, risk management and quality management techniques
- Proficient use of relevant Microsoft Office applications (including Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Paula McClymont on 028 90 322022 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.