Customer Service Officers - Bank based - LONGFORD
Our Client, a leading Financial Services organisation, requires Customer Service Officers (Cashiers) to join their busy Branch network in Longford
As a Customer Service Officer you will work as part of the Branch team to provide consistent excellent customer service.
The Ideal Candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Recent relevant experience as a cashier within a bank, credit union, post office, building society or bookmakers
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work to strict branch targets
- Adept in data entry with exceptional numerical ability and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills; both written and oral
The Successful Candidate:
- Should hold a full work permit (Stamp 4 only) if applicable
- Must have passed English and Maths at standard Leaving Certificate level and be able to provide proof of same
Due to the nature of this role, we will only be able to respond to applicants with the relevant experience as outlined above. The role will commence on a temporary basis.
This role is a controlled function as defined by the Central Bank Reform Act 2010 Regulations 2011. Any appointee must meet the requirements as set out in the Fitness and Probity Standards issued by the Central Bank
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.