Customer Service Officer / Cashier in Stewartstown /Cookstown area
Our client, a large well known Banking organisation has a number of positions potentially arising within their busy retail Branches in various locations across Northern Ireland.
As a Cashier, working regularly in a face to face environment with customers you will provide the highest quality service and offer banking advice on products and services available. This will include providing information on customer accounts and arranging appointments with new and existing customers to advise on additional available products.
- 2 years retail experience and/or relevant working experience in the financial services industry or 5 GCSE passes (or equivalent) at Grades A, B or C, including English Language and Mathematics.
Other significant role requirements
- Proven ability to deliver excellent customer service in a team based environment.
- An organised approach to work.
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility and a willingness to learn and take ownership of personal performance and development
- Basic computer literacy and keyboard skills
Pre Employment Screening will be required including a credit reference check.
If you are interested in applying or please send your CV to Paula McClymont at Grafton Recruitment via the link.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.