Customer Service Officer - Temp F/T Newtownabbey
Our client, a large well known Banking organisation, is recruiting for a temporary Customer Service Officer in their busy back office processing centre based in Newtownabbey.
Working regularly in productive environment you will provide the highest quality service, manage targets and have consistent accuracy.
The primary function of this role will be the operating and running of a large note counting machine, ensuring that customer lodgements are processed through the machine in a timely manner ensuring that the machine is running efficiently.
The role is temp /ongoing and the hours will be 35 per/week with the following work pattern:
Mon - Wed: 10am - 6pm
Thurs -Fri: 8am -4pm
( Please note that these hours maybe subject to change)
- Clear and demonstrable experience in cash handling
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's grades A-C (including Maths & English) or equivalent
- Computer literate and accuracy in data inputting
- Strong team work
- Good communication skills
- Previous banking experience in operating large note counting machines
- In return our client is offering a competitive hourly rate including training.
- If you are interested in applying please send your CV to the link attached or contact Paula McClymont at Grafton Recruitment.
- PLEASE NOTE: Your CV will only be shortlisted if you demonstrate how you meet the essential criteria on your CV. The successful candidate will be required to complete a credit and security check.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.