Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative for our client based in Citywest.
Please note that this role will require some shift work with one weekend every month required.
Our client is a leading food services company who supply and distribute a wide range of foods to retail markets throughout Ireland. As a Customer Service Representative your duties will include:
- Providing professional and focused outbound and incoming call services for existing customers
- Spotting opportunities for upselling and cross selling
- Order taking
- Resolving customer issues
- Supporting Sales Representatives
- Maintains and updating databases
- Assisting with marketing campaigns
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Customer first attitude
- Strong computer skills include Microsoft products
- Proven ability to over achieve on targets and KPI's
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Citywest Location
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have to tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 5175040.