Customer Service Representative - German
Start Date: Immediate
We have a number of open roles where fluent German customer oriented people with great attitudes and work ethic, could potentially join us during this exciting time in our company's history!
Reporting to the Customer Service Team Lead, You will join the CS team in Dublin. A brand ambassador, and representing the Company, you will use your excellent skills in communication, influencing and problem solving to assist our customers and help to resolve their inquiries and provide a first class quality customer experience.
Key Responsibilities include:
· The role of a customer service representative is one of the most important ones. Interacting directly with customers at all stages of the business relationship, you are often the only representative of our business with whom the customer will communicate. As such, the variety of tasks you perform can effectively make or break the business' relationship with the customer.
· Effectively manage incoming contacts by phone, email and webchat
· Record details of customer contacts and actions taken
· Research answers or solutions as needed
· Complaint handling
· Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies
· Fluent in German; Proficient in English
· Enthusiastic, courteous, directive, curious, and positive
· Customer and solution oriented
· Excellent communication skills - verbal and written (at ease on the phone)
· Ability to write a minimum of 40 words per minute
· Ability to exercise independent judgement on situations
· Ability to understanding complex information
· Ability to work under pressure
· Ability to handle calls, emails or webchats and take notes at the same time
· Experience in a customer oriented environment is a big plus
To better meet our clients' needs, shift work will be scheduled between 8 am and 8 pm Mon to Sat.
Why contact Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Natalia McCarthy on (01) 5175040 or at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below with your up to date CV by clicking the button.