Working in Partnership with a leading tools and parts supplier I'm actively recruiting for a Customer Services Supervisor with an immediate start to join their existing and growing team.
- Ideal candidates will have previous customer services experience working within retail or warehouse environment.
- Successful candidates will have a strong work ethic and must be able to work on their own initiative and to strict deadlines.
- You must be able to work to deadlines and have strong organisational skills, be able to allocate the correct jobs to staff with the appropriate skill set and be comfortable leading the workshop, providing guidance when required
- Allocating stock to Repair Orders and Invoicing.
- Stock Control and shortage reports.
- Maintain accurate and timely preparation of paperwork to ensure that there is no backlog.
- Computerised receiving and issuing of material to ensure accurate stock files.
- Provide internal feedback of actual/potential issues.
- Handle external customer calls
- Accurate, daily preparation of work instructions/job sheets.
- Loading/updating job sheets on computer system(invoicing).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages
- Be pro-active and hands on in their approach
- Undertake any other duties conducive with the effective operation of the post.
To apply for this exciting role please submit your CV and a member of the Grafton Team will be in contact with those shortlisted.