Our large well established client in the Antrim area are looking to recruit a Receptionist top join their team on a temporary full time basis. This role will go permanent for the right person
The successful candidate will provide a professional and courteous welcoming service to all visitors and contacts, ensuring that their requirements are efficiently and effectively met and will undertake a range of other administrative duties.
The main duties will include:
- Answering incoming calls on main switchboard and reception phone.
- Meet and welcome visitors.
- Process employee travel bookings and complete the associated administration
- Co- ordinate and arrange training courses as requested
- Administer staff holiday bookings
- Organise meetings and functions
- Maintain the daily sign-in sheet and where-abouts log.
- Handle in-coming and out-going post
- Co-ordination and maintenance of general stationery requirements.
- Recent experience in a Receptionist role.
- Excellent IT skills including experience of MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- An excellent telephone manner.
- The ability to effectively deal with visitors
- Previous administrative experience
- A professional, pro-active and courteous manner with excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Have worked in a large manufacturing or production company recently
- Hours of work are 08.30 to 17.30 Monday to Friday
Please apply by clicking the button if you match the criteria:
ONLY THOSE SHORTLISTED WILL BE CONTACTED