Grafton Recruitment is Ireland's leading employment solutions provider. Our local network of 10 offices in Ireland ensures that we are the only recruitment partner who can provide a real, in depth insight into local labour markets.
We are currently working with one of Ireland's leading energy suppliers who have over 2.5 million customers in both the Republic and Northern Ireland and an annual turnover in excesses of 2 billion Euro. They are seeking experienced Customer Service Advisors to join their team.
Hours of work: F/T - Mon-Fri
Location: Belfast - City Centre
- Deliver excellent customer service to all new and existing customers.
- Provide accurate sales information in all aspects of product offerings and services.
- Provide sales support to their sales team.
- Channel customer feedback to the relevant areas of the business in relation to service, price and product offerings.
- Continuous review of work processes/procedures with a view to streamlining.
- Liaise effectively with other parts of the company and external stakeholders as required.
- Share knowledge and skills openly with other members of the team.
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to change.
Qualifications/ Experience (Desirable)
- Experience using CRM packages
- 1-2 years relevant customer service or telesales experience.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Proven teamwork skills.
- Planning and organising.
- Working on own initiative and as part of a team.
- A high level of commitment and flexibility.
- A proven track record in delivery of excellent customer service.
- Good judgment and decision making skills.
- Experience in MS Office packages.
- Grade C or above in Maths & English GCSE (or equivalent)
- Monday to Friday shift patterns
- Highly competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee assistance program
- Parking Available
- Career progression opportunities within one of Ireland's largest organisations
- Ongoing training and development
Interchangeability/Rotation may be a feature of this role.
For further information please contact Ciara at Grafton Recruitment or email cv via link below.