Customer Service Technical Advisor
Grafton Belfast is delighted to announce an exciting opportunity to join one of the world's largest online retailers as a Technical Customer Service Advisor. As a Customer Service Technical Advisor you will be representing our online retailer, assisting and advising customers via Live Chat, Email and Phone with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to provide detailed product information, recommendations and resolve issues.
Working as part of the Customer Service team, you will be responsible for helping to maintain a global service levels across all media and contact channels. You will be supporting customers via contact sources of pre-sale, during-sale and after-sale queries related to all products, brands and services.
- Ensure customer queries are answered promptly and completely via Live Chat, Email and Phone
- Offer technical support on the whole product range, with the object of ensuring customer satisfaction
- Monitoring, responding and resolving customer queries on Social media
- Monitoring and responding to customer's reviews
- Ensure that all communications with customers are conducted in a professional and courteous manner
- Offering alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Identify sales and up-selling opportunities
- Support the wider Customer Service team with enquiries of a technical nature
- Adhere to quality scoring matrix
- Any other Customer service related task
- Show a sound knowledge of bikes & components with an eagerness to further advance this knowledge in respect to tri-sports equipment and products
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and aiming for excellence in delivery
- Experience of working in a customer service or contact centre environment
- Ability to manage and coordinate changing priorities, have high standards and be capable of multi-tasking
- Self-motivated and confident decision maker with a positive "can do" attitude
- Ability to demonstrate strong communication skills and liaise with all members of the business including Senior Managers and Directors
- Ability to be flexible with work duties and hours as required by the team and business
- Ability to attend other sites for which travel may be required
- IT proficient
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you feel you meet the essential criteria and are looking for an exciting opportunity please attach me you CV below or call Katie Doyle at 02890 895824