CUSTOMER SERVICES - COMPLAINTS HANDLING - BANKING - DUBLIN SOUTH
Our client is a well known Financial Services and Banking Institution across the island of Ireland. In business for almost 200 years, they currently have nearly 6000 employees to provide high level of service to nearly 2 million customers. Part of a Globally present organisation, they pride themselves on their local feeling and local understanding with motivation to be the best in their market at providing customer service.
A Customer Services role within their Complaints Handling Department has arisen within this Institution, based in the Dublin South area for a contract period of no less than two months.
If you are the ideal candidate:
- You take personal responsibility to deliver amazing customer service, adhere to regulations and consistently demonstrate People Standards and Values
- You will see every case through to its correct conclusion ensuring completion of follow-up actions while relentlessly pursuing the delivery of fair outcomes to customers
- You are driven by a determination to deliver great customer experience
To apply for this role, you should have:
- A comprehensive knowledge and experience of Banking Sales & Service, Processes and product knowledge
- A passion for customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proven ability to resolve disputes and agree settlements
- Good attention to detail
- Thorough knowledge of MS Word
- An understanding/knowledge of the Financial Service Ombudsman and/or Financial Regulator processes and procedures
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button