We currently have an excellent opportunity for a permanent Customer Support and Procurement Administrator. The ideal candidate will be a strong administrator with a desire to develop in a procurement and/or customer support environment. The person will be a self-starter capable of contributing to a high performance team, supporting Director/Management level as well as the procurement and customer care process. Our client is a market leader in the Health care sector.
Job Duties will include:
- Provide administrative support to the Customer Support team
- Meet and exceed customer expectations, providing exceptional service and support in a professional, knowledgeable and timely manner
- Proactively and professionally respond and manage customer calls/queries
- Support the Clinical Sales Team in managing key customer accounts
- Maintenance/updates of existing purchase orders with supplier expected delivery dates
- Liaising with Sales Support team on supplier commitments supporting customer orders
- Administrative support for Logistics Manager incl. report generation and distribution
- Provide support to Directors and Snr. Management including travel arrangements, meeting coordination/agenda/minutes, presentations, conference arrangements, diary management, expense submission
- Coordination of staff leave and on-call support ensuing adequate customer support
- Marketing support incl. website maintenance, social media sites, web shop
- Other administrative duties as required incl. call answering, customer queries, order processing, petty cash management
- Knowledge and experience of all aspects of the role as outlined.
- 1-2 years' experience in a Customer Care/Procurement admin role is desirable, preferably in a Healthcare environment.
- Exceptional customer service skills to meet and exceed customers' expectations
- Attention to detail, ensuring work is executed accurately and completely
- Excellent organisation and planning skills, with ability to multitask and prioritise
- Strong administrative and IT/computing skills including proficiency in Excel, Word.
- Ability to work and cope with tight deadlines
- Track record in contributing to high performance teams.
- Previous experience of medical device customer support/procurement is an advantage
The salary for this role is £18-21k depending on experience. Hours of work are Mon-Fri 0830-1700. If you are interested in this positions, please apply here or call Ciara for more information on 02890895824.