Danish or Dutch Customer Support
Customer support agent responds to clients requiring queries and technical support. Contacts reach the analyst via telephone, ticket handling systems or e-mail. The company provides full training and are interested in candidates who have an interest in all things technical.
- Answer contacts promptly and professionally
- Log/Validate all contacts on the provided case/call logging system.
- Resolve customer queries using the relevant tools and systems
- Manage end to end all contacts logged, providing regular updates to customers on ticket status.
- Work to achieve individual and team goals
- To comply/complete desk specific or ad-hoc request/tasks/training.
- Assist with new hire mentoring.
- Protect confidential and sensitive information and materials.
- Monitor ticket queues and handle tickets appropriately
- Follow processes and procedures outlined in training.
- Other requests & duties may be assigned as required.
- Proactively contribute to the achievement of service desk SLA's.
- Experience in communication with customers.
- Ability to communicate effectively - oral & written.
- Ability to communicate effectively with different groups.
- Ability to follow specific processes and procedures.
- Demonstrates high level of customer satisfaction in previous positions.
- Experience on Process Managed Environment
- Fluency in English and Danish and/or Dutch.