Our client in the Antrim area are looking to recruit a Customer Support Assistant to join their team on a temporary basis in July, August and September. Hours can vary depending on shift (10am-6pm, 7am-3pm or 12pm-8pm) daily and candidates should be flexible to cover holidays also.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure response times are being met for calls, online enquiries, pickup requests, customer requests
- Administrator Freight requests from customers and others
- Ensure all runsheets are filed
- Provide administration support for the Sales reps and sales leads information
- Provide timely reporting of KPI's to the regional Franchise as requested
- Maintain knowledge and competency in the use of new technology/standards which improve service or productivity outcomes
- Excellent communicator, able to relate to customers, staff, CFs, management;
- Empathy with the needs of customers;
- Well organised;
- Emotionally mature.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Administration experience essential;
- Geographical knowledge of Northern Ireland essential;
- Competent computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word;
- Educated to minimum GCSE Grade C or above (or equivalent)
The majority of the candidate's time will be spent checking on-line enquiries and responding to these within our response times and taking calls from customers and courier franchisees requesting information and/or assistance.
Each CSS member is allocated particular daily tasks to carry out and these results of these must reported to the Regional Manager and/or the Regional Franchisee.
There is a small amount of daily depot work required, this may be activities such as locating a parcel, scanning parcels, relabelling and assisting the depot supervisor.
In order to accommodate holidays, all staff are asked to change their normal shift working times and can be asked to work in the depot on a split shift where necessary. When covering depot duties the staff member will be paid a depot allowance.
Training will be provided for all activities.
ONLY THOSE SHORTLISTED WILL BE CONTACTED