Want to work with a vibrant, fast-paced company filled with talented, passionate people?
We have a number of full and part time opportunities for Warehouse Operatives across various locations, where you will be preparing orders for shipping to over 115 countries on a daily basis. You'll be working for an award-winning company, driven by success.
Working closely with the Operations team to deliver analysis on operational activity and department efficiencies through the effective extraction and reporting of data
- Produce high quality KPI reports for department
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities and recommendations based on data analysis
- Interrogation of data and problem investigation
- Extraction and processing of data for design and implementation of full reporting solutions.
- Ensuring high quality, accurate data is collected and its integrity is maintained at all times
- Completion of WMS admin and system analysis
- Minimum of 1 years experience in a similar role
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and the ability to manipulate data and present it in varied, clear and concise formats
- Proficient in extracting data from varied sources
- Excellent presentation skills using Microsoft PowerPoint
- Knowledge of database design
- Ability to query databases and filter out desired information with efficient methods of data storage and management
Please note this is assignment is only until the end of November.