Data Analyst, Master Data Team | Pharmaceutical | 3-6 month contract
The Client: Located in Dublin North, our client is a world leader in the pharmaceutical industry. They employ over 30,000 staff globally with a market presence in over 140 countries.
The Role: As a Data Quality Analyst, you will be required to support key functions within the Global Master Data department. You will be responsible for ensuring that all data quality is at a ready state for migration onto the SAP system. The day to day duties will include identifying, resolving and reporting on data quality issues and coordinating data cleansing activities across Europe:
- Lead various data cleansing and enrichment activities in preparation for data migration to a new SAP system
- Must be able to understand and define business rules, work with varying data formats, and develop metrics to monitor data quality.
- Coordinate ongoing monitoring, analysis and reporting of data cleansing activities
- Prepare and consolidate data for reviews and maintain data quality dashboards
- Assisting in root cause analysis, investigating any data errors or anomalies and assisting in the implementation of solutions to correct data problems.
- Support and supervise data acquisition and reporting process for assigned projects, working with multiple operational departments
- Communicate Data Quality non-compliance to staff and Business users to resolve issues
Hours of work: 39 hours per week
- At least 2-3 years experience in a data analyst role, preferably in a Master Data department
- Educated to Degree level in relevant field (or equivalent qualification) desirable although not essential
- Strong technical and IT skills with a high level of proficiency with MS Office programs, including Access and advanced Excel. SAP experience an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail with strong analytical and numerical skills
- Project co-ordination experience an advantage
- Strong organisational skills
- Effective communication skills with the ability to lead and influence at all levels
- Previous experience in the pharmaceutical/science sector
- Project management experience
- Competitive salary (within the region of €35-40k depending on experience)
- Occasional over time
- Subsidised canteen
- Experience with a recognised organisation in the pharmaceutical sector
- Opportunity to apply for long-term/permanent positions internally
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.