Temporary data collection role for a local Public Sector organisation based in Belfast for 1 week only.
Week commencing 24th October
Role: Data Collection
Rate of Pay: £7.20 per hour
Hours: Monday - Friday 40.5 hours per week
Duration: 1 week
- The role involves complete hourly surveys of each teaching space and record the head count of students present on a hand held tablet device
- A map will be provided and you will be required to count the number of people in each room, every hour
- Record the data on a hand held device
- Reliable and trustworthy candidate
- Able to use an electronic device with minimal training
- Have good attention to detail and accuracy skills
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Kathy Fraser will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE THURSDAY 20th OCTOBER at 5PM.