Our client, a market leader in the pharmaceutical industry, is currently recruiting Data Quality Analysts to join their Master Data Operations team. These roles will be offered on a full-time, contract basis for approximately 4-6 months. The purpose of this role is to ensure that data quality is at a ready state for migration into SAP system. The day to day duties will include identifying, resolving and reporting on data quality issues and coordinating data cleansing activities across Europe
They key areas of responsibility will include:
- Lead various data cleansing and enrichment activities in preparation for data migration to a new SAP system
- Must be able to understand and define business rules, work with varying data formats, and develop metrics to monitor data quality.
- Coordinate ongoing monitoring, analysis and reporting of data cleansing activities
- Prepare and consolidate data for reviews and maintain data quality dashboards
- Assisting in root cause analysis, investigating any data errors or anomalies and assisting in the implementation of solutions to correct data problems.
- Support and supervise data acquisition and reporting process for assigned projects, working with multiple operational departments
- Communicate Data Quality non-compliance to staff and Business users to resolve issues
- At least 2-3 years experience in a data analyst role, preferably in a Master Data department
- Educated to Degree level in relevant field (or equivalent qualification) desirable although not essential
- Strong technical and IT skills, previous SAP experience a distinct advantage
- Excellent attention to detail with strong analytical and numerical skills
- Project co-ordination experience an advantage
- High level of proficiency with MS Office programs, including Visio, Access and advanced Excel
- Strong organisational skills
- Effective communication skills with the ability to lead and influence at all levels
This is a full-time temporary position with a possibility of longer term extension. The salary on offer will be within the region of €15-17 per hour depending on skills/experience.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV for review. Please note that this is an immediate start.