Make deliveries to customers and collect raw materials from suppliers.
Ensure accurate assembly of customer sales orders and checking in of incoming goods.
Key Tasks and Duties:
- Deliver company products to customers throughout Northern Ireland with occasional deliveries to R.O.I.
- Ensure all sales orders are delivered correctly and on time.
- Ensure all deliveries are accurately recorded and paperwork passed to the sales department for invoicing on a daily basis.
- Inform Office immediately of any missed, late or incomplete deliveries.
- Collect any cash due from cash sales customers and ensure that it is passed to the sales department on a daily basis.
- Represent the Company in a professional manner at all times.
- Collect raw materials from local suppliers.
- Monitor temperature controls of their vehicle.
- Report mechanical faults to the Distribution Manager as they occur.
- Daily upkeep of their vehicle - cleanliness of cab and body, tyre, oil and water checks.
- Record hours worked and tachographs.
- Wear high visibility clothing and protective footwear at all times.
- Assist with other aspects of distribution when not driving - order building etc.
- Any other duties as directed by the Distribution Manager & Warehouse Supervisor
- Current clean driving licence with C2 with driver CPC
Minimum 2 years driving experience
Forklift truck licence
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Caroline or Lynda on 028 3025 1808 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.