Grafton Procurement and Supply, Belfast are working in partnership with Caterpillar to recruit for a Demand and Orders Analyst. This is an interim position and exceptional opportunity for a candidate with supply chain experience or graduate who has completed a Supply Chain placement.
As a Demand and Orders Analyst you will work in a team who manage the order process. You will be the first point of contact for orders and it will be your job to receive and process the order in a fast moving supply chain environment.
Key responsibilities for the successful Demand and Orders Analyst:
- Coordinates the flow of genset/parts orders & amendments through local systems - CRM/EOMP/ECC. Serves as the overall orders contact, providing advice on all order-related matters.
- Responsible for the integrity and consistency of all orders. Must ensure that any compatibility or system related problems are reported to the correct dept and worked through to a solution.
- Adherence to standard work processes and department safeguards must be adhered too.
- Adherence to Standard work documents and processes and supports updating and maintaining these.
- Ensure reconciliation and mismatch reports are maintained and updated daily and any errors/issues are resolved immediately.
- Support the creation and updating of department metrics, ensuring information is correct and targets achieved.
- Identify priorities for the orders function, and works to prioritise the daily workload based on priority guidelines.
- Support NPI programmes in creating Pilot/PET & Prototype builds. Prepares for order conversions and re saves.
Typical internal customers include Scheduling to meet MPS demand and avoid overloading build slots, Sales & Marketing, Product Groups, Solution projects, Accounts, Aftermarket, Shipping, Production, Service/Warranty, NPI and Q.A. External contacts include Dealers and MPC'S throughout the worldwide market
Qualifications and Experience Required
The successful Demand and Orders Analyst will:
hold a 3rd level qualification in a business related discipline (for example NVQ Level 3, Ordinary National Diploma)
hold significant job related experience to include experience in Supply Chain environment
Job related experience must include:
- Administrative experience
- Experience in order analysis/management
- Experience of Microsoft Office to include working knowledge of excel
- Familiarity with company manufacturing facilities, processes and equipment
- Ability to use and troubleshoot MRP control systems - preferably SAP
Interested - who are meeting the essential criteria should apply with an updated CV, using the link at the side of this advert.
If you would like to discuss this Demand and Order Analyst job in more detail please contact me, Kelly Jennings on 02890242824. If this position is not quite what you are looking for, but you are interested in procurement or supply chain roles I would be delighted to hear from you - I am the procurement and supply chain specialist here at Grafton and am registering new jobs every day.
You must have a current, valid UK work permit to be considered for this job and only candidate's whose CV is meeting the criteria will be accepted.