Grafton Belfast are working in partnership with Caterpillar to recruit for a Demand and Orders Analyst. This is an interim position and exceptional opportunity for a candidate with supply chain experience or graduate who has completed a Supply Chain placement.
As a Demand and Orders Analyst you will work in a team who manage the order process. You will be the first point of contact for orders and it will be your job to receive and process the order in a fast moving supply chain environment.
Key responsibilities for the successful Demand and Orders Analyst:
- Coordinates the flow of genset/parts orders & amendments through local systems - CRM/EOMP/ECC. Serves as the overall orders contact, providing advice on all order-related matters.
- Responsible for the integrity and consistency of all orders. Must ensure that any compatibility or system related problems are reported to the correct dept and worked through to a solution.
- Adherence to standard work processes and department safeguards must be adhered too.
- Adherence to Standard work documents and processes and supports updating and maintaining these.
- Ensure reconciliation and mismatch reports are maintained and updated daily and any errors/issues are resolved immediately.
- Support the creation and updating of department metrics, ensuring information is correct and targets achieved.
- Identify priorities for the orders function, and works to prioritise the daily workload based on priority guidelines.
- Support NPI programmes in creating Pilot/PET & Prototype builds. Prepares for order conversions and re saves.
- Typical internal customers include Scheduling to meet MPS demand and avoid overloading build slots, Sales & Marketing, Product Groups, Solution projects, Accounts, Aftermarket, Shipping, Production, Service/Warranty, NPI and Q.A. External contacts include Dealers and MPC'S throughout the worldwide market
Qualifications and Experience Required
The successful Demand and Orders Analyst will:
hold a 3rd level qualification in a business related discipline (for example NVQ Level 3, Ordinary National Diploma)
hold significant job related experience to include experience in Supply Chain environment
Job related experience must include:
- Administrative experience
- Experience in order analysis/management
- Experience of Microsoft Office to include working knowledge of excel
- Familiarity with company manufacturing facilities, processes and equipment
- Ability to use and troubleshoot MRP control systems - preferably SAPIf you would like to discuss this Demand and Order Analyst job in more detail please contact me, Katie Doyle on 02890242824.
- You must have a current, valid UK work permit to be considered for this job and only candidate's whose CV is meeting the criteria will be accepted.
- Interested - who are meeting the essential criteria should apply with an updated CV, using the link at the side of this advert.